Jump to navigation
Finest amateur baseball field in New England
Children’s playground equipment
Named for Adams Shore community activist Arthur Boyson, a former President of the Adams Shore Community Association who helped the City acquire land for a playground.
On the grounds of the Beechwood Knoll School, this 2.2 acre park has children’s playground equipment and a basketball court.
Frederick H. Bishop, a Civil War veteran of the 14th Infantry born on March 30, 1848, lived on Summit Avenue most of his life.
Comprised of 34 islands situated along the Greater Boston shoreline, many can be viewed from Quincy’s coastal roads.
Children’s playground equipment and basketball court.
Basketball court, children’s playground equipment, in-line skating rink, and softball field, adjacent to Parkhurst/Perry Beach and across the street from the Public Landing and Quincy Yacht Club.
The grounds of the Broad Meadows Middle School has two basketball and tennis courts, two soccer fields and one softball field.
Named for Private First Class William R.
Named for Staff Sergeant Charles Cavanagh, a Quincy native killed while serving his country with Company C, 28th Infantry Regt, 8th Division on March 6, 1945 in Germany, this 4.5 acre park, has a b
Regulation baseball field located at the intersection of Hancock Street and Merrymount Parkway. Parking available off of Merrymount Parkway or Fenno Street.
Named for Sgt.
Named for Henry M.
Originally the Town’s South Commons, the land was sold off to private owners in 1818, including a large portion purchased by Job Faxon and he passed the land along to his son Henry H. Faxon.
Two basketball and two tennis courts with lights adjacent to the Colletta Field Baseball diamond and part of Merrymount Park.
Named for Patrick J.
Named for William H.
Once the site of the City’s water reservoir, a large granite tower, built in 1901-1904, is the only reminder of the park’s interesting history.
Children’s playground equipment, two little league baseball fields, and a basketball, street hockey, and tennis court are adjacent to the Fore River Clubhouse, and located along the Town River.
Named for Paul V. Grasso, a South Quincy resident killed while serving with the United States Marine Corps in Vietnam in 1968, this park is used for passive recreation.
A 50-acre preserve of wetlands and upland area along Quincy Shore Drive and Fenno Street, the Grossman family donated the park to the City in the 1960’s.
Soccer field adjacent to municipally owned Mound Street beach located along the Town River.