United First Parish Church
Known as the “Church of the Presidents,” this historic church was built from Quincy granite in 1828 with funds provided by John Adams. Tours of the church include a visit to the Adams Family crypt, where John Adams, John Quincy Adams and their wives are interred. Uninarian/Universalist Worship Services are held Sundays at 10:30 a.m. from the Sunday after Labor Day until Mid-June. Services include music, readings, and a sermon by our minister, guest speaker or a member of the congregation.