Wolly Beach Wednesdays Concert Series 2019
Discover Quincy presents a series of free concerts on Wednesdays June 19 - July 31 along Wollaston Beach. Look for us across from Tony's Clam Shop or the Clam Box.
Sponsored by Save the Harbor, Save the Bay and the Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation.
- Wednesday, June 19 across from Tony's Clam Shop, 861 Quincy Shore Drive
6:00 p.m. The DredSox - A good time band covering a wide of music styles with original and cover songs. Plenty of audience participation and lots of smiles...
- Wednesday, June 26 Across from The Clam Box, 789 Quincy Shore Drive
6:00 p.m. Danny Gallagher Band - Rock, R&B & Reggae. Heartfelt melodies that soothes the soul with the ability to kick you in the Arse!
- Wednesday, July 3 Across from Tony's Clam Shop
6:00 p.m. Doc Ellis - A different kind of cover band...from Johnny Cash to Sublime, Outkast to Morphine. Like a great juke box, good tunes that might surprise you!
- Wednesday, July 10 Across from The Clam Box
6:00 p.m. - Basic Black - Tight little trio that melds rock ‘n’ roll with traditional electric blues.
- Wednesday, July 17 Across from Tony's Clam Shop
6:00 p.m. Soul Box - Classic Rock, Funk, Soul, Reggae....nevermind.....wide range of stuff !
- Wednesday, July 24 Across from The Clam Box
6:00 p.m. Idle Rumors - Three South Shore musicians makeup this Classic Rock Party Band.
- Wednesday, July 31 Across from Tony's Clam Shop
6:00 p.m. Gypsy Moths - Raucous, rollicking, garage rock and roll soul dancing and drinking soundtrack.