36th Annual Quincy Senior Olympics
Open to Men and Women age 55 and over. Registration includes a 2018 Olympics T-Shirt, entrance to the Sportsmanship Luncheon hosted by Brookdale Quincy Bay and the Awards Collation. Participants do not need to live in Quincy. Registration deadline is May 7, 2018.
Registration Forms are available at the Kennedy Center, the Recreation Department Office, and City Hall. You may also print the Brochure and Registration Form by clicking the links below. Note that the Registration Form has two pages.
Registrations can be mailed or dropped off to: Quincy Recreation Department, One Merrymount Parkway, Quincy, MA 02170. Checks made payable to: Quincy Recreation Department
MONDAY, MAY 14
- One Mile Walk – 6:00 p.m. Men & Women Kennedy Center, 440 E. Squantum St.
- Opening Ceremony – 6:45 p.m. Kennedy Center, 440 E. Squantum St.
- Celebrity Exhibition Volleyball Game- 7:15 p.m. Kennedy Center, 440 E. Squantum St.
TUESDAY, MAY 15
- Bowling – 12:00 Noon - Men 1:30 p.m. - Women Olindy’s Lanes, 170 Quincy Ave.
- Swimming – 6:00 p.m. Men & Women Lincoln Hancock Community School Pool, Enter on the Water Street side of the school
Free-Style, Breast Stroke, Backstroke ~ Ages 55-69 Swim 100 yard events ~ Ages 70+ Swim 50 yard events ~ Distance Free Style – 500 yards
WEDNESDAY, MAY 16
- Darts – 9:30 a.m. Men & Women Kennedy Center, 440 E. Squantum St.
- Billiards - 8 Ball – 1:00 p.m. Men & Women Olindy’s Lanes, 170 Quincy Ave.
THURSDAY, MAY 17
- Bocce – 8:30 a.m. Men 11:00 a.m. Women Torre Dei Passeri Club, 252 Washington St.
FRIDAY, MAY 18
- Three Mile Walk– 9:30 a.m. Men & Women Richard J. Koch Recreation Complex, One Merrymount Parkway
- Rotation Events – 11:00 a.m. Men & Women Fenno Street Basketball Courts
Horseshoe Pitching ~ Basketball Free Throw
- Sportsmanship Luncheon – 1:00 p.m. Kennedy Center, 440 E. Squantum St.
SATURDAY, MAY 19
- Track & Field Events, Men & Women *Faxon Field Track, 102 Coddington St.*
- One Mile Run – 9:00 a.m. Half Mile Walk – 9:15 a.m.
- Rotation Events – 9:30 a.m. ~ Softball Throw, Standing Long Jump, Javelin Throw, Shot Put, Discus
MONDAY, MAY 21
- Golf Tournament – Men & Women T-times begin at 8:00 a.m. President’s Golf Course, West Squantum St.
- Cornhole Tournament – Men & Women Two player teams submitted by participants 10:00 a.m. - Kennedy Center, 440 E. Squantum St.
TUESDAY, MAY 22
- Pickleball Tournament Two player teams submitted by participants 9:30 a.m. Men 12:30 p.m. Women Kennedy Center, 440 E. Squantum St.
THURSDAY, MAY 24
Awards Night – 6:00 p.m. Kennedy Center, 440 E. Squantum St. ~ Refreshments – 6:00 p.m. ~ Awards Ceremony – 6:30 p.m.