Quincycles 2019 Ride Schedule
Quincycles is a group of Quincy residents advocating for bicycle infrastructure on our city streets and promoting responsible bicycling as a means of transportation, recreation, and exercise in Quincy. The City adopted the Quincy Bicycle and Pedestrian Network Plan which includes creating more bicycle friendly streets. We have meetings on the 3rd Thursday of every month and organize free group rides throughout the year. Please check our website for additional details and follow us on Facebook for changes and updates to this schedule.
- Neponset Trail Ride ~ Saturday, April 14, 7:30 a.m.
Meet at 34 Coddington Street
- Neponset River Trail Ride ~ Saturday, April 13
Long Ride, 7:30 a.m. Meet at City Hall, 1305 Hancock St.
Short Ride, 8:15 a.m. Meet at Neponset River Reservation on Granite Ave at Hilltop St., Dorchester
- Squantum Ride ~ Saturday, April 27, 9:00 a.m.
Meet at Mosswetusset Hummock Parking Lot, E. Squantum St.
- Destination Ride: Cape Cod Rail Trail ~ Saturday, May 4, 8:30 a.m.
Meet at South Dennis Trailhead Parking Lot
- Ride the Spine ~ Saturday, May 11, 8:30 a.m.
Meet at Quincy Parks Department, 1 Merrymount Pkwy
- Destination Ride: Martha’s Vineyard ~ Saturday, June 8, 8:30 a.m.
Meet at Steamship Authority Palmer Avenue Parking Lot, 286 Palmer Ave. (Rt.28), Falmouth
- Flag Day Parade ~ Saturday, June 15, 6:45 p.m.
Meet at Quincy High School, Coddington St.
- Boston Waterfront Ride ~ Saturday, July 13
Long Ride 7:30 a.m. Meet at City Hall, 1305 Hancock St.
Short Ride 8:45 a.m. Meet at beginning of parking area at Castle Island
- Wollaston Neighborhood Ride ~ Saturday, July 20, 9:00 a.m.
Meet at Wollaston MBTA Station, Newport Ave entrance
- Summit to Sea ~ Saturday, August 10
Long Ride, 7:30 a.m. Meet at Bernazzani School, 701 Furnace Brook Parkway
Short Ride, 9:00 a.m. Meet at Merrymount School, 4 Agawam Road
- Hub on Wheels ~ Sunday, September 15, 6:30 a.m.
Meet at North Quincy MBTA Station
- Destination Ride: Battle Road ~ Saturday, September 28, 10:00 a.m.
Meet at Minute Man Visitor Center, 250 N. Great Rd., Lincoln
- Destination Ride: East Bay Trail ~ Saturday, October 12, 8:30 a.m.
Meet at Riverside Trailhead, East Providence, RI
- Blue Hills Ride ~ Saturday, November 2, 9:00a.m
Meet at Bernazzani School, 701 Furnace Brook Parkway
- Cranksgiving: A Bike Powered Food Drive ~ Sunday, November 24, 1:00 p.m.
Meet at Interfaith Social Services, 105 Adams Street
Supported by Anderson Bicycle, Bay State Bike Week, Landry's Bicycles