TALL SHIPS, FIREWORKS & SHOWBOAT CRUISES from Squantum Point Park, Marina Bay, Quincy
JM Productions presents a series of summer entertainment departing from Quincy's Squantum Point Park at Marina Bay.
Tall Ship Sightseeing Cruises on Saturday, June 17 and Sunday, June 18. Board the “Massachusetts” vessel for a fully narrated sightseeing cruise. You will hear a detailed description of the Tall Ship structures, their crew and other unique pointsof interest. Ticket prices of $60-75 per person include cruise, food options, tax & gratuity. Cruises are approximately three hours. Saturday departure times 4pm and 7:30pm. Sunday departure times are 9am, 1pm, 4:30pm, and 8:15pm.
Weymouth Fireworks Cruises on Monday, July 3. Board the vessel “Massachusetts” for a cruise around Quincy Bay with DJ music and passed hors d’oeuvres. Only $60-75 per person, limited space available.
Showboat Cruises aboard the Music Queen feature Catering by Craig’s Cafe and a Cash Bar. Three cruises per day. Matinee Cruise 11:00am – 2:00pm (board at 10:30 am), Twilight Cruise 3:00 – 6:00 pm (boarding at 2:30pm) and Sunset/Moonlight Cruise 7:00 – 10:00pm (board at 6:30pm).Groups Welcome ~ Rain or Shine ~ Limited Handicap asscessibility ~ Ages 21+. These three hour cruises cost $47.50 per person which includes tax and gratuity. Matinee & Twilight cruises include buffet. Sunset/Moonlight includes passed hors d’evours.
Sunday, June 25
- Matinee - Strictly Sinatra Tribute Show - Mike Dutra is velour to Frank Sinatra’s velvet. Michael literally channels Sinatra. You really can’t tell the difference.
- Twilight - Ireland’s Jolly Tinkers Reunion - Celtic music and country-tinged originals performed by Denis O’Gorman & Tommy Byrne.
- Sunset/Moonlight - Music of the 50’s, 60’s & 70’s
Honey talk performs an Americana/Funk hybrid that simultaneously focuses on songwriting and infectious grooves. Vocal harmonies and instrumental ingenuity shine through to give Honey Talk a sweet, fresh take on traditional American music.
Saturday, July 15
- Matinee & Twilight - Java Jive - The afternoon features the music of Bobby Darin, Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons, Nat King and Natalie Cole, and Louis Armstrong. In the evening you’ll be dancing to the music of Michael Jackson, Gloria Gaynor, Earth Wind and Fire, Kool & the Gang and many more!
- Sunset/Moonlight - Rockin’ Country Cruise - Jay Psaros and Patrick Coman lead a band of local roots music through favorite songs by Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Merle Haggard, Hank Williams, and more.
Saturday, July 29
- Matinee & Twilight - Swing, Jazz & Rockabilly - Swing Cafe is an acoustic Swing, Jazz, and Rockabilly band that combines lead and harmony vocals, arch top guitar, mandolin and bass with music from Fats Walker to Elvis Presley.
- Sunset/Moonlight - Popular Music from the 60’s-90’s - Munk Duane and his stellar band have a style inspired by the rock and soul of Bill Withers and the Rolling Stones.
Saturday, August 19
- Matinee & Twilight - White Heat Swing Ensemble - In the afternoon, Craig Ball performs the the music of Peggy Lee, Doris Day, Diana Shore, Ella Fitzgerald and more! White Heat stays aboard to delight audiences further with ballroom dance and swing music to DANCE the afternoon away.
- Sunset/Moonlight - Dave Macklin Band Motown Show - This premier, powerhouse, high-energy, super fun, funky R&B and Motown dance and show band, mixes your favorite dance classics from the 50’s to today’s hottest hits. This unstoppable collaboration is some of the best singers and musicians New England has to offer.
Saturday, August 26
- Matinee and Twilight Cruise - New Orleans Style Dixieland - New Magnolia Jazz Band specializes in 20’s through 40’s traditional jazz and Dixieland music with a traditional format of trumpet, trombone, clarinet, drums, and tuba.
- Sunset/Moonlight - Dance, Dance, Dance - DJ Abby Duren plays dance music from the 1950s to today.
Purchase Tallships, Fireworks and Showboat tickets online or call 800.838.3006. Advance tickets recommended as shows do sell out. All sales are final. We will offer day of cruise tickets for cash only. No credit cards accepted on the pier. For more information on groups and to confirm day of availability, please call John directly at 857-333-4199.